Sample Abstract: Download
Bioanalytica 2018 is an international platform for sharing knowledge and representing work in the field of Challenges in Bioanalysis, Biopharmaceutical Drug Discovery & Development, BA/BE Studies and Large molecules analysis(LBA`s & proteins) more under the theme “A Comprehensive Bioanalysis Conclave ”.
The conference aims at promoting interaction among the researchers, students, industrial professionals and professors from all around the globe.
It is a campaign to create awareness about the recent advancements, researches, breakthroughs, technology developed in the area of Bioanalysis; Research Scope and Prospects, Novel Approaches in Bioanalysis.
Bioanalytica 2018 will serve as a motivation for the young scientists.
ABC Biologics invite you to join us with your prestigious studies & together we will make this world a better place to live.
- Bioanalytica-2018 aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and young research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all the latest research ideas in the field of Bioanalysis.It also provides the chance for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the fields through effective poster presentations.
Bioanalytica-2018 is a comprehensive Bioanalysis conclave presenting research about Bioanalysis and Instrumentation, thus contributes to the dissemination of knowledge for the benefit of both the academia and business.
This event brings together the CRO’s top management, best scientific editors, inspectors and scientists from regulatory outskirts in the field along with the highly affiliated professors to explore the advancements and latest applications achieved in the field of Bioanalytical sciences.
The panel discussion at end of the conference planned to have leading CRO and pharmaceutical experts talk for future investments.
- Best practices for Repeat analysis; from instrument failures to PK outliers.
- Advances in analysis of Small/Large(LBA) moleculesby mass spectrometry.
- Bioanalytical strategy for understanding pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and immunogenicity.
- Significance of metabolomics in Bioanalysis.
- Micro sampling process and its challenges.
- Contingency plan for system (Management) failure.
- Novel approaches in Protein analysis
- Bioanalytical challenges and due diligence
- Data integrity and 21 CFR part 11 compliance
- Challenges in regulatory audits
- Investigations, root cause analysis & CAPA
- Internal audit system and review process
- Regulated Bioanalysis
- Challenges in pre-clinical Bioanalysis
- Practical issues during analysis and metabolite identification
- Challenges in method development of Bioanalysis and newcase studies in method development/Method validation.